To determine who the current
or previous owner of a vehicle/vessel is, please do the following
(please note this information is not available via telephone inquiry):
For more information, please call (850)617-2000.
- Download Form HSMV 90510 - Driver License, Motor Vehicle/Vessel Records Request
- Complete the form. Specify which of the three formats you desire
(i.e. by current registration , by vehicle identification number
and/or vehicle owner name).
- Enclose form with fee payable to Division of Motorist Services; Please allow 2 weeks for processing your request.
- $ .50 Computer Print-Out of Current Vehicle Record
- $ .50 Per Vehicle Record by Name Search
- $ 1.00 Per Page
- $ 3.00 Certified Records (In addition to Regular Fees)
- $ 3.00 Previous Registration Record/New Wheels on the Road
Fee (Estimated Cost)
- $15.00 Complete Microfilm Title History (Estimated Cost)
- Note: We will notify you if additional monies are due.
- Mail to:
|Bureau of Records
2900 Apalachee Parkway
Neil Kirkman Building, Mail Stop 91
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0620
Personal information in motor vehicle records which have been made
confidential may only be released to applicants that meet one of
the 14 exemptions noted on the back of the Driver License, Motor Vehicle/Vessel Records Request form
due to the Driver
Privacy Protection Act.