If you cannot view the video, then here is a transcript of it:
- If you are a mobile/manufactured home resident, have a licensed installer inspect your home for safety.
- Make sure straps are tight and properly aligned.
- Make sure your home has the proper number of ground anchors.
- Make sure ground anchors and stabilizer plates are installed flush with the ground.
- Make sure piers are in contact with the frame.
- And make sure straps and ground anchors are not damaged or corroded. If they are, replace them immediately.
- For a guide to Mobile Home Inspection, call 850-617-3004.